Software Engineer, Level II
JOB FUNCTION: Information Systems Employment: Full Time
HIDIVE powers a kinetic group of pop culture and lifestyle brands including HIDIVE and other related brands.
Summary of Position:
HIDIVE is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to produce and support applications using cutting- edge technologies to provide a robust end-user experience in support of key business initiatives. Responsible for collaborating with the Software Engineering and QA teams to facilitate the deployment of applications to development and production environments.
- Participate in the production of web/desktop/server applications through all phases of the SDLC
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications
- Provide technical support and consultation for applications
- Manage source code repositories, including branching and merging of code lines
- Manage and configure AWS services
- Provision, configure and maintain cloud resources including server instances, load balancers, security groups, DNS management, certificates
- Manage and maintain development and production systems
- Identify production and non-production application issues o Troubleshoot issues as they arise by viewing logs, attempting to reproduce in a controlled environment
- Apply periodic updates, patches, etc. to servers. o Ensure system uptime by monitoring production systems and responding to issues with corrective action
- Communicate effectively with other engineers and business stakeholders
- Limited management of projects and other team members
- Limited on-call rotation to ensure 24-hour system uptime and address production issues with other team members
- Bachelor's Degree – minimum 5 year’s work experience
- ASP.NET MVC, C#
- Microsoft SQL Server , PostgreSQL
- Git source control system
- Visual Studio and SQL Management Studio
- Responsive Web and Mobile Design
- Web server management (IIS)
- AWS RDS, EC2, EB, S3, Cloudfront, VPC, Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, Rekognition, Elastic Transcoder, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be willing submit to a background investigation
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
This position will work from our offices in Houston, Texas.
Please be sure to attach your current CV/Resume with your application as a. PDF. Applications without resumes will be ignored. Thank you.
It is the policy of HIDIVE, LLC and its professional staffing company, Aesir Media Group, LLC (AMG), to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, HIDIVE and AMG will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.